- 2017 Finals Information
- 2018 MBRA Finals
- 2019 MBRA Finals Information
- 2019 Season
- May 25 Fundraiser Jackpot
- Website Updates
It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce that Wanda Helmeczi has accepted the position of Secretary / Treasurer for the association. Wanda brings a wealth of experience and I look forward to working with her through the 2019 season!
The office will transfer on February 10th to Wanda. Please continue to use the contact information on the website until than. Next week we will update the website with the new phone number.
Thank you to everyone who has had patience while I attempted double duty in the interim.
We are looking for one more director to help out with the 2019 Season. If you are unable to make the director commitment we would appreciate anyone willing to volunteer to help us secure sponsorship or work at fundraiser jackpots or evening jackpots.
If you are interested in helping us out please contact Shannon Bowers at email@example.com or call 204-871-4960.
Mark your calendars!
• Deadline to purchase your membership to compete at the 2019 MBRA Finals is July 15, 2019. This means completed form, birth certificate for peewee or youth memberships and membership fees must be to the office.
Any memberships purchased after this date will be to compete at the 2020 MBRA Finals.
• August 18th, 2019 is the last day to qualify for the 2019 MBRA Finals. Jackpot attendance requirement is as follows:
• 1 jackpot for PeeWee (no Manitoba soil requirement)
• 3 jackpots for Youth (1 jackpot is required on Manitoba soil)
• 3 jackpots for Select (1 jackpot is required on Manitoba soil)
• 5 jackpots for Open (2 jackpots are required on Manitoba soil)
• August 30, 2019 entries close for 2019 Finals. Entry form will be available on-line and payment will be accepted by e transfer or cheque. If you are paying by cheque the cheque must be to [ … ]
We are extremely excited to welcome back for this year:
Chas Lambert – Arena Director
Bonnie Campbell, Campbell Horse Shows – Event Secretary
Marohn Images – Event Photography (No other professional photographers in or around the arena will be permitted)
This year please welcome Kelly Brice as our Announcer!
A round of applause to these folks! As a competitor and a board member I cant thank you enough for the work you do finals weekend!
Thank you to everyone who come out last night what a great turn out! We apologize for the glitch. Attached are the results if you are entered at finals your payout will be in your envelope otherwise right after finals it will be e-transferred to you.
westoba sept 18th mbra board jackpot
We need Board Directors for the 2019 Season!
If you are involved in barrel racing in Manitoba this is your chance to contribute back to the sport you love! As a Board Director you are required to:
– Attend Board meetings (approximately 6 to 10 a year)
– Promote MBRA board hosted events such as jackpots and fundraisers.
– Find sponsorship for the year-end finals
– Assist with hosting the year-end finals
– Represent the MBRA by encouraging a positive environment at jackpots and encouraging the growth and development ofmembers.
Please contact Shannon Bowers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-871-4960 if being an MBRA Board Director interests you!
LAST DAY TO QUALIFY FOR THE 2018 MBRA FINALS IS AUGUST 19TH.
Open contestants must have 5 jackpots (2 on MB soil)
Youth contestants must have 3 jackpots (1 on MB soil)
Select contestants must have 3 jackpots (1 on MB soil)
There is not attendance requirement for PeeWees but we encourage them to attend jackpots prior to finals when they can.