- 2017 Finals Information
- 2018 MBRA Finals
- 2019 MBRA Finals Information
- 2019 Season
- May 25 Fundraiser Jackpot
- Website Updates
Just a reminder to all members the MBRA executive appreciates and encourages inquiries / questions related to the operation of the association we ask that you remember that we work in these positions after hours and as such your calls or e-mails are returned in the evening or as soon as our schedule allows. Please be patient and we will make every effort to return calls or e-mails at a minimum within 48 hours.
We appreciate all our members and want to do our best to serve you.
JACKPOT SEASON IS APPROACHING FAST! YOU MUST HAVE A MEMBERSHIP OR PERMIT TO COMPETE!
Cut off to purchase a membership to compete at the 2019 MBRA finals is July 15th, 2019. This means completed form and payment to the office.
Memberships can be purchased by going to the membership tab on the website and clicking on the button on the right hand side of the page to proceed to on-line registration. Your membership is not complete until we have payment. Acceptable payment methods are e-transfer and cheque. Once you receive a receipt or membership card from the office you are eligible to compete.
We ask all members to be considerate of the office and allow time for your membership to be processed. We do our best to accommodate but short-notice requests are not guaranteed.
IF YOU PLAN ON COMPETING THIS YEAR YOU MUST RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP! PLEASE REMEMBER TO PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN ADVANCE AND ALLOW THE OFFICE TIME TO PROCESS IT.
The membership form has changed this year it is now on-line. Please complete the form on-line do not send hard copies. Cheque or e-transfer will be accepted as payment options. A birth certificate is required for youth and peewee competitors and this can be uploaded with the on-line form.
Your membership is not complete without payment. Once payment is received the office will e-mail you a receipt to use as proof of membership until your membership card arrives in the mail.
Mark your calendars!
• Deadline to purchase your membership to compete at the 2019 MBRA Finals is July 15, 2019. This means completed form, birth certificate for peewee or youth memberships and membership fees must be to the office.
Any memberships purchased after this date will be to compete at the 2020 MBRA Finals.
• August 18th, 2019 is the last day to qualify for the 2019 MBRA Finals. Jackpot attendance requirement is as follows:
• 1 jackpot for PeeWee (no Manitoba soil requirement)
• 3 jackpots for Youth (1 jackpot is required on Manitoba soil)
• 3 jackpots for Select (1 jackpot is required on Manitoba soil)
• 5 jackpots for Open (2 jackpots are required on Manitoba soil)
• August 30, 2019 entries close for 2019 Finals. Entry form will be available on-line and payment will be accepted by e transfer or cheque. If you are paying by cheque the cheque must be to [ … ]