- 2017 Finals Information
- 2018 MBRA Finals
- May 25 Fundraiser Jackpot
- Website Updates
We are looking for one more director to help out with the 2019 Season. If you are unable to make the director commitment we would appreciate anyone willing to volunteer to help us secure sponsorship or work at fundraiser jackpots or evening jackpots.
If you are interested in helping us out please contact Shannon Bowers at email@example.com or call 204-871-4960.
Please refer to the attached posting for information on the position of MBRA Secretary /Treasurer.
Applications close January 10th, 2019.
If you have any questions please contact Shannon Bowers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-871-4960.
Association Secretary – Treasurer
Mark your calendars!
• Deadline to purchase your membership to compete at the 2019 MBRA Finals is July 15, 2019. This means completed form, birth certificate for peewee or youth memberships and membership fees must be to the office.
Any memberships purchased after this date will be to compete at the 2020 MBRA Finals.
• August 18th, 2019 is the last day to qualify for the 2019 MBRA Finals. Jackpot attendance requirement is as follows:
• 1 jackpot for PeeWee (no Manitoba soil requirement)
• 3 jackpots for Youth (1 jackpot is required on Manitoba soil)
• 3 jackpots for Select (1 jackpot is required on Manitoba soil)
• 5 jackpots for Open (2 jackpots are required on Manitoba soil)
• August 30, 2019 entries close for 2019 Finals. Entry form will be available on-line and payment will be accepted by e transfer or cheque. If you are paying by cheque the cheque must be to [ … ]
Attached is an excel spreadsheet with the 2018 Short Go Draws there is a tab for each division.
Everyone runs in their division it does not matter if you carried over previously.
Youth and Select with two clean runs automatically return.
2018 Short Go
We will post the short go by the office please allow the secretaries time there is a lot of verifying to do and work for the aggregate. Enjoy the shop and swap!
The attached reflects the draw with reverse order for Saturday and each document shows our list of scratches for the weekend.
Rakes will be every 5 with scratches in. Large rakes every 50. You must be in the holding pen when called or you will not be allowed to run.
We start at 8am.